Monday, November 15, 2010

Wow! Freebie!




As most of you know I have neglected to blog here for some time, but let me tell you I am motivated this time. Thanks to my friend Meghan, I learned Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to people who blog about them. As some of you know we have used Shutterfly quite a few times, including our Christmas card last year and also in 2008. And we used them for Claire's first birthday invitation.

The card last year was a flat stationary card. The quality of these cards is impeccable for the price. I definitely recommend the stationary card as it is perfect for writing notes to loved ones on the back. There are so many to choose from this year that I'm going to have quite a time narrowing it down. The one posted at the top of the page is definitely one of my favorites. Can't you just picture my sweet babies on there?

They also have photo gifts and books. I am currently putting together a photo book on their site of all the things that happened in our lives in 2010. I can't wait to finish it and see the completed product.

So go check it out and if you have a blog, blog about it and get your cards!


e-


No comments: