Friday, February 13, 2009

Allergy Testing


So many of you have asked me about the allergy testing so I have decided to post a pic of what it looks like. Claire endured about 30 scratches and I must say it was not fun for any of us. She pretty much thought it was the end of the world and well, I promised her just about anything she wanted to make it all better.

It turns out that Cashews are the culprit but she must avoid all tree nuts and fresh mango until further testing later this year.

So life will be slightly different for us. Chinese food probably won't be an option anymore and fancy ice cream places won't be a destination for us. That's ok though. She loves McDonald's sundaes and I'm pretty sure they don't have any other nuts on their menu besides peanuts (and peanuts are ok).

So, no banana bread, no walnut squares and no pecan pie. Maybe we'll lose some weight!!

Toodles for now!

No comments: