Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, alot went on this past weekend. Lucas turned 3 on Friday and we had a small get together at the Saunders' house. The kids had fun but fought over the balloons when they weren't eating cake. Then on Saturday we went to a cookout at my cousin's house. No pics because I forgot the camera. Sunday after we got home from church Claire decided to play in the back yard in her dress and that thing in her mouth is her "Made in China" rubber duckie. Safe huh?

Monday we went to Jon and Cecile's for a cookout. It was great and we had fun playing in the back yard with a frisbee. Except Claire would go get it but didn't want to give it back. Tuesday we played in the backyard. I put the slide in the pool and Claire had a blast. Watch the video.
Then later that evening we met my Mom, Dad, Jen, Saunders, Lucas and my Brother for dinner. My brother Chris was in town for the day playing golf with the parents. It was nice to see him and he seems to be doing really well. Well that's all for now. Pretty soon we should have pics from the Water Park at Carowinds. Can't wait for our first trip there.

No comments: